(I made this table runner from scraps in my fabric basket)
Here´s an update of my "101 things in 1001 days" list
1. Give away 50 things: I´m up to 6.
17. Rid the driveway of firewood and building materials: DONE!
33. Write a short story: DONE!
50. Grow my own potato crop: PLANTED!
51. Clean out the freezer: DONE!
56. Finish knitting jumper: DONE!
78. Check passports and organise visas: DONE!
79. Buy a pair of good quality shoes: DONE!
81. Find jeans that fit and are comfortable: DONE!
91. Clear the guest room of clutter: DONE!
94. Spruce up the boy´s bikes and sell them: DONE!
95. Throw out all toys lying around in the garden: DONE!
101. Sort out scrapbooking supplies and store in bedroom cupboard: DONE!
Some of my goals are up and running and I have completed quite a few - 19 down, 82 to go!
On Saturday we leave for our holiday to Australia, I am getting more and more excited as the departure date comes closer. I´ll tell you all about our plans tomorrow!