Thursday, March 19, 2009

Secret 10 Living in Abundance with Positive Priorities

Prosperity = "the experience of having plenty of what we truly need and want in life, material and otherwise" (Shakti Gawain)
I haven´t had much to say here these past few weeks. At 42, I have had my share of rejection but that´s not something I want to concentrate on because I have learnt to move on immediately when it happens, sort of like on auto-pilot, because it´s the best way for me. Brush it off and move forward. As for alliances, there seems to be a wave of woman´s networks popping up in my area and I have been meeting lots of lovely women which is something I have been missing in real life...here in the blogging world it´s a different story. I have realised that I am so much more myself here than I am with strangers so I´m working on being more "myself" when I go out into the real world.
My own network here in my area is growing and it is definately bringing more prosperity into my life. I have my bags selling in a book shop and an organic grocery store and there are some business ideas to do with collage also developing. I have a lot of work within our group of language trainers and translation work coming in.
I know what I truly need - love, harmony, challenges, acceptance, adventure - in the past I have made the mistake of putting things off, waiting for a better time, more cash, a slimmer me...no more of this. I want to experience life not just read about it or watch it in a film. Now, here, I am taking time to do the things I love, I am putting myself and my work out there and inviting abundance into my life to come and play.

6 comments:

Genie Sea said...

YAY!

I am so happy to see you thriving! Cheers to taking life by the horns and shaking it up :)

Anonymous said...

me too girl, me too girl. You know it is even a thing I took into the lecture I will be giving int he fall about writing your own lifestory. How to tell about yourself in a way you can really make a connection.. I love all the real women in my life but the blogging girls that got me going have this very special space in my heart.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Being yourself can be a hard thing to do. I think you are doing really well, and thriving. I am sure there is more to come. :-)

I am 52 and finding it so hard to find myself, it will come but when :-)

Kathryn Costa said...

I think it is wonderful to hear how your positive blog experience is impacting how you are living your life. What a positive post! There does come a time when we need to live life as you put it and not sit back and read about it or watch it in movies - DOING and EXPERIENCING. You go girl!

Sarah said...

It's so important to be who you really are - but it can be difficult to find a group of people who you can truely be yourself in. You're very lucky to have found some of these people.

sunny@suncoach.com said...

What a lovely and authentic post. I'm 58 and it took many years for my invitation to abundance to be genuine. But that's all it took; that's when things began to change. Wishing you the same! :-)