Sunday, February 02, 2014

Nourishment...

Today is Sunday. I have time. Time to sleep-in, take a bath and put body lotion on. Time to watch a film and knit. Time to cook AND eat. Time to take care of myself. During the week it´s a different story. Early mornings, work, grocery shopping, cooking, house-work, voluntary work. But to a large degree I can choose my working hours and 2 of my sons don´t live at home full-time anymore so I should have more time than I used to. Thinking about "nourishment" today has me focusing even more on some new habits to make life easier and create more TIME FOR ME!

3 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Always try and make time for yourself. I am sure with time new habits will come easily , and TIME for YOU will just appear. As you say , you can choose your working hours and 2 sons have left home ..:-) Let us know how you get on with your new lifestyle.

sattakingplaybazaar said...

IBPS Clerk
IBPS PO
upsc calendar 2021
RRB NTPC
RRB Group D

omgroupco said...

scanning and digitization companies
the info management