Monday, February 03, 2014

Where I live people act their age. At 47 that would mean living a conservative, according to the "norm" lifestyle, worrying about the future of our children and whether or not we´ll get a pension and talking a lot to other people about these worries. I am not a typical 47 year old and I didn´t grow up around here so I guess I have a good excuse for being different. I seldom worry about my or my children´s futures, I don´t complain about the weather or other things I can´t change and I don´t have any aches and pains - although "people" told me that my health would start deteriorating after 40. But after today´s Be Your Own Beloved photo prompt "playfulness" I have realised that there is definitely not enough playfulness happening around here. That is going to change as of right now!

2 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Absolutely , I am 10 years older than you and fun and playfulness is high on my list :-)

Anne in Oxfordshire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.