Monday, August 14, 2006

WE`RE BACK!!!

(from left to right, top to bottom) 1. Daniel amongst the amazing rock formations at Balding Bay, Magnetic Island. A bay that can only be reached by boat or by walking track through the bush. 2. Sunset at Horseshoe Bay, Magnetic Island. 3. Erich and I on the plane. 4. Quantas planes waiting at Sydney airport. 5. The view from our bedroom at Nelly Bay, Magnetic Island in the most modern, luxurious townhouse you can imagine. 6. Balding Bay. 7. A sculpture on The Strand at Townsville. 8. The boys enjoying fish and chips in the park by the beach. 9. Palm trees at Townsville.
Our 5 weeks of holidays are over and we are back on Austrian ground. We had a lovely holiday but it wasn´t possible for me to blog so I will post photos over the next weeks and use parts of my travel diary to fill you all in on everything that we did. I´ve missed reading all your posts and will be trying to catch up over the next few days...and thanks for all your well wishes for the holiday - it has been an amazing experience.

13 comments:

Frankie said...

Welcome home!! These absolutely GORGEOUS photos! Thanks for posting them!!

African Kelli said...

yay! So glad you made it home safely. I can't wait to hear more about the adventure.

Jorth said...

Yay, she's back!

dani choate said...

Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful holiday. Can't wait to hear about it!

Laini Taylor said...

I'm so glad you're back! I've missed you, Claudia! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Those photos are gorgeous. They really don't help my current adventure-longings abate at all!

Kali said...

Hi Claudia and welcome home!
I've been thinking about you whilst you've been Down Under.
It looks and sounds like you guys had a lovely holiday. I'm glad.
Take care, Kali :)

Unknown said...

I am so glad you enjoyed our wonderful country. good idea to go to the warm part :) it is cold in melbourne where I am. Lovely blog, thank you for helping me find it by leaving me a comment.

liz elayne lamoreux said...

I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about your adventures!! So glad you are home!

meghan said...

WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!! I hope you had a replenishing holiday - i can't believe how quickly the time went by!! YAY, you're back! I missed you!!!

Michelle said...

Glad you had a wonderful holiday!!! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more about it!!

shelly

Alex S said...

I have SO missed your blog woman!!!! Welcome home and I look forward to all the details!

Jamie said...

Welcome home!! How beautiful everything is - but what I noticed first is how beautiful, relaxed and happy you look in that picture! It's lovely to see you!

Unknown said...

Welcome home! Those are great photos. I'm glad you had such a good time.