Tuesday, January 07, 2014


After reading this last August, I downloaded these free Couch to 5K podcasts and since then I´ve been running 3 times a week. Some days are better than others and it´s been really hard since Winter has set in but I´m proud to say that I can run 30 minutes without stopping which is a miracle because since my school days (a long time ago!) people have been telling me I´m built for swimming, not running, hmmm. The best time for it is early morning or late afternoon because of the sky (no photoshop used on those pics!).

1 comment:

Pinki Kumari said...

Good work Article is awosome i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo fast in India play bazaar