Tuesday, January 06, 2015

EASE Day 4, 5 & 6

 This is a photo of my sons (from left to right) Stefan, Markus and Daniel when they were 4, 3 and 6.
And here they are today, 16 years later. In the last 3 days Stefan has gone back to Graz to start a new job, Markus has moved to Graz to start his 9 months of social work and Daniel has left for a 3 month trip to Indonesia and Australia. It´s been an emotional few days for me but I am proud of them for being so grown-up, responsible and independent - time to start easing into the empty nest.

1 comment:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Thinking of you ♥ My boys left home years ago , one at 18 to join the Royal Air Force and and my other son (22) to live with his girlfriend,,(no longer together but with two children) ,, yest empty nesting needs easing into .x