Thursday, January 08, 2015

EASE Day 8 Going Grey


Ease for me really means feeling comfortable. For a long time I didn´t feel comfortable with my hair because I always wanted what I didn´t have. I have tried many different colours, styles and lengths - now, at 48 years of age, I can finally say I am at ease with my hair. I found a wonderful, local hairdresser a few years back and I have a shorter style that is manageable with my thin hair. One year and 3 months ago, I also decided to go grey naturally and I thought I would have more grey strands than I do but only a couple of friends have noticed. Here are some inspiring articles and photos on the subject. Woman´s Day, Decided to go Gray in 2015 and THIS gorgeous pinterest page.

7 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Dear Claudia , this is one thing I am not at ease with ,so well done. . I have thick long hair ( tried short hair , not me) and dark. And the grey crept in. I cannot come to grips with it. So off I go to the hairdressers. ..time will come . My mum in law, also has long hair (wears it in a bun) , I think she is 78 ...dyed it for years, not anymore ..it suits her My day will come. Xx

sattabazzar said...

More than thousands of the website can help you for reaching out for the live games result and play bazaar satta king games results are free on the every website but there is big trouble for the live game and superfast result of satta king Play Bazaar is trusted websbite.

Satta King said...

Plant trees around your home. The trees will help provide shading for you home and therefore will help keep your home cooler in the hot summer months. It will not require as much air conditioning to keep it at your desired temperature. Since trees lose leaves in the winter, they will still allow the sun to come in and help heat your home during the winter months.play bazaar
satta king
Really many thanks

Unknown said...

The trees will help provide shading for you home and therefore will help keep your home cooler in the hot summer months. Plant trees around your home. ganga bhakti

jatin said...

Thank you for sharing tis type of information with us. check this website
play bazaar
satta king

playbazaarind-games said...

playbazaar Play Bazaar Gali Desawar Free Leaks Call us or visit our and get online games result and charts, get free old result chart today and save your time and earn huge money with your tricks. Get free guessing and big save money and time. Gali Desawar, Gaziyabad, Faridabad All Sattaking games result chart free for this month. Get free and save huge with our website.
playbazaar
playbazaar

logistics service in india said...

logistics in india Logistics Delhi is one of the leading logistics companies in Delhi.
logistics & supply chain management