Monday, January 16, 2006

necklace


necklace
Originally uploaded by chestofdrawers.
When I was a child I loved to thread pearls and beads...I had forgotten all about it though until a good friend gave me a whole set of things to make jewelery for christmas. Yesterday I decided to take the time and begin and I am thrilled with my first necklace - and I´m sure it won´t be the last. While I was threading, all these ideas for other pieces of jewelery were popping into my head and I jotted a few of them down. My goal for 2006 is to enjoy myself, to make the things that give me pleasure a priority, to keep obligations like housework simple and to cut down on things that I do only because others think I should. I´m on my way!!!!!

1 comment:

Claudia said...

thankyou for dropping by and leaving a comment...where are you?I can´t find your blog!
Look forward to hearing from you again.