Sunday, September 10, 2006

Challenges!



Above you can see the new colour of my kitchen wall which I was about to paint a cream colour when I read this and decided on aqua instead. The colour is called "sea breeze" and together with the yellow feature wall it really does remind me of the ocean. It´s a bit brighter than it looks on the photo and I finished it just in time for my 40th Birthday Party...more about that next time. In the other photo you can see bags Nr. 2, 3 &4 in my 14 day bag challenge. There´s a small shoulder bag, a cell-phone bag and an ipod bag.

4 comments:

meghan said...

Claudia!! You are really moving! I'm loving every picture you've posted - what an amazing talent you are! And I loved the colour of the ocean on your wall - sigh!!!

Berber said...

Lovely fresh colours!
And you're doing so well on your bag challenge!

iHanna said...

Oh, what a fun challange! I wish I had time to participate and sign up to sew something every day - but I know with school I will not have any of that time right now!

the bags looks great!

Laini Taylor said...

You are the color queen, Claudia -- but I'm glad I could play some part in inspiring your palette!! Looks great.