Monday, January 22, 2007

"6 weird things about you"

I have been tagged by Diana...
so here are 6 weird things about me:
1. I have a black spot on my right eye, next to my pupil. The kids say it´s my 3rd eye.
2. I often watch up to 3 tv shows at the same time because I hate advertising so I jump between channels.
3. I must sleep nearest to the bedroom door. It doesn´t have to be the left or the right side, just closest to the door.
4. I love to challenge myself to do different things with each hand that involve different motions, for example mix a cake batter with my right hand and wipe clean the stove with my left hand, or brush my hair with my left hand and clean my teeth with my right hand.
5. I get teary eyed at the drop of a hat...a sad movie, a beautiful magazine layout, watching my kids wait for the bus in the morning...
6. I can remember really small details about events or people, they just jump into my head - even if I haven´t seen someone for years I am often able to remember their phone number, address, what they wore at a wedding or party, their favourite colour, foods, movies and their star sign and who they dated. I can drive people crazy with this because I can remember things that they have long forgotten.
Alexandra, Laini, Jorth, Ihanna, Mijk and Mirre, you´re tagged. I dare you to write 6 weird things about yourselves.

4 comments:

Jill said...

These "wierd things" lists that lots of poeple are dong are so interesting! I can definitely relate to numbers 2 and 5 :-)

Suzie Ridler said...

I love weird things! I'm so glad you're celebrating all that's unique about you. Love the third eye, fascinating.

Berber said...

I can't think of six weird things about myself ;)
And you're not so weird either!

meghan said...

GREAT list!! (I'm back!) I am the same way with remembering small, bizarre things. I'm never sure why they are taking up so much information!!

I LOVE the picture - you look so relaxed and beautiful!!