Saturday, August 04, 2007

TAGGED!

I´ve been tagged by the lovely Megg...
*We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
*Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
*People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.
I´ve decided to write about 8 things that have made me smile over the last few weeks...


A package from Darlene, my partner in the tea-towel swap and from Mirre because she´s a lovely and generous person.





A beautiful new magazine my boss bought for me on a holiday in France.
The film "Little Miss Sunshine. (I adore Toni Colette!)









Our amazing cat Larry who thinks he´s a human.
Eating breakfast outside.









My first Japanese craft book (atlast!) which I bought here. Now I know what all the fuss is about.
My new journal.








Here are 8 blogs that I visit regularly but aren´t yet in my side bar...
Denise, Shim and Sons, KC Quilts, Heather Bailey, Darlene, Rainbow, Mollychicken,Mommycoddle, you´re all tagged if you like!

3 comments:

meghan said...

beautiful! That breakfast... sigh!!! And hey - your blog is a different colour again!!

I can't wait to see what you do with your new craft books!!!

daisies said...

: ) i so love 'little miss sunshine'!! and yay ~ so glad your package arrived!

brekkie outside is the best!!

Anonymous said...

Eating breakfast outside is such a wonderful treat. I have so many lovely memories of outdoor summer breakfasts in Europe. Ahhhh. And your view is extra special.

Happy birthday by the way. You put us all to shame with your quick turn around times. I'm not surprised you have already sewn a bag from your Japanese book!