Monday, February 03, 2014

Where I live people act their age. At 47 that would mean living a conservative, according to the "norm" lifestyle, worrying about the future of our children and whether or not we´ll get a pension and talking a lot to other people about these worries. I am not a typical 47 year old and I didn´t grow up around here so I guess I have a good excuse for being different. I seldom worry about my or my children´s futures, I don´t complain about the weather or other things I can´t change and I don´t have any aches and pains - although "people" told me that my health would start deteriorating after 40. But after today´s Be Your Own Beloved photo prompt "playfulness" I have realised that there is definitely not enough playfulness happening around here. That is going to change as of right now!

4 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Absolutely , I am 10 years older than you and fun and playfulness is high on my list :-)

Anne in Oxfordshire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pinki Kumari said...

Good work Article is awosome i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo fast in India play bazaar

sattakingplaybazaar said...

IBPS Clerk
IBPS PO
upsc calendar 2021
RRB NTPC
RRB Group D