Monday, December 31, 2007

Gifts!

My favourite reading chair is now covered in a gorgeous red velvet (see the chair before here). It was my Christmas gift from Erich. The children bought me some wonderful books - my favourites are the ones written by Astrid Lindgren. Bottom right you can see the felt garlands I made and used to wrap around gifts, the christmas tree and beams in our flat. I love them and they were so very easy to make following these instructions by Liz. Christmas has passed and the days before New Year have me in a thinking, planning and mellow mood, waiting to jump into action in the New year. I have some plans and will be updating a list that has been neglected lately. I also have some news...my divorce was settled just before Christmas and Erich proposed immediatley afterwards so we are getting married in early 2008! I wish you all a Happy New Year, I´m sure 2008 is going to be fabulous!

6 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Wow..what fantastic news..New home, New Husband, New Life...Congratulations. x

I love the little chair, reminds me of my favourite chair at my Mother-in-laws house...I am the only one (except for young nephew) that can sit in it comfortably..

meghan said...

YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Happy New year to you and all of your boys!

xo

Frankie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is SO wonderful!!!!!

I'm so glad to hear you had a lovely christmas! Hope New Years went just as well!!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

That is very exciting...Congratulations on both fronts!

liz elayne lamoreux said...

congratulations!!! such wonderful news for the new year!

here is hoping 2008 is a year of joy and dreams coming true and beautiful change...

Jamie said...

Congratulations!

And I thought the CHAIR was exciting! And as I read on the news just got better and better. May you create glorious wedded bliss together!