I have been asked by Meg to "Spill Ten Beans About Myself " so here goes!
1. I lost my virginity at 17 in a car.
2. I hated science and mathematics at school...I prefered art, english and german because I didn´t have to study a lot to have good marks.
3. I went to uni after school intending to become an interpreter and translator...I dropped out after 6 months.
4. I moved out of home shortly before my 19th Birthday to live with my boyfriend.
5. My first real love was a jewish guy and we lived together for 3 years. His parents refused to talk to me because I am Austrian and the reason why I came to Europe was to get away from him.
6. I had my 1st child Daniel by ceasarian and my next 2 children naturally, my husband was not with me during all 3 births.
7. I was always the first to find out about the gender of my children ( the gynaecologist and I that is), usually around the 5th month of pregnancy and I couldn´t believe my luck with each additional boy. I lived in fear of having a daughter because I was sure I wouldn´t be a good mother to a girl.
8. I have a shower every morning and I can´t remember a day when I didn´t wash my hair before leaving the house.
9. I love having my back rubbed.
10. I am almost 40 and I still don´t know whether I believe in God...I think the catholic church has confused me more than guided me. There are times when I believe that there must be a god and a deeper meaning to this life but there are plenty of other times when I am sure that life is just one big coincidence.
Anyone else want to spill the beans???