Saturday, May 13, 2006

Sunday Scriblings# 7

"The books I would write..." would be a mix of practicle and fun, a series of books on home decorating, crafting, cooking, gardening, travel, motherhood and looking after yourself. They would have bold covers and be full of useful information, lovely pictures and wonderful interviews - there are so many creative people out there who are happy to share their experience, creativity and personality to help others realise their own ideas.
Ofcourse a TV show would follow and I would become Europe´s answer to Martha Stewart - only a lot more colourful and fabulous, encouraging the creativity in everyone to come to the surface and make the world a brighter, happier place.
My gift to myself is time to daydream on this beautiful Mother´s Day Sunday...to all of you who are already mothers and those of you thinking about it HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY!!!
And thankyou for this great site Jorth!

15 comments:

Laini Taylor said...

Your newspaper clipping put a big smile on my face, Claudia! That's the power of positive thinking -- I love it! I also think you are uniquely qualified to write the kind of books you mention here, you have such a passion for it, and such a wonderful spirit that would come through in them. And TV! Go, girl! Dream big!

Left-handed Trees... said...

The gift of a daydream...I can think of nothing I'd rather have this Mother's Day. I loved the newspaper generator--what fun!

Jennifer S. said...

My favorite kind of book!

Amber said...

That made me smile, too! The newspaper clipping was great. How in the world did you do that?

Happy Mother's Day to you, as well.

:)

Brad said...

That sound just like the kind of publication my wife would subscribe to. Please do not publish. I don't need another 'O' or 'Home Living" or 'M.E' or 'Martha' or...laying around the house.

No, really, lovely ideas and expressions...

Happy to You!
B

liz elayne lamoreux said...

as i read your words i am certain that you could write your book(s). and i love this dream to become europe's martha stewart...sounds like a pretty great dream to me...
oh and how much fun is that newspaper clip - love it!!

AscenderRisesAbove said...

what a great link... thanks for sharing

Jorth said...

Hey C, no problem!

And keep on daydreaming - I wouldn't give up daydreaming for the world!

Tinker said...

Wonderful! Hope to see this newspaper article in the real world soon!

a•pril said...

Love the newspaper clipping - you have a enviably vivid vision of your dreams!

Unknown said...

Halfway round the world, and we're spending our mothers day the same way. I hope you keep daydreaming and write those books.

Jill said...

I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day Claudia! :)

M said...

This is brilliant! Sounds like a fantastic daydream, soon to be reality!

HoBess said...

How fun is that newspaper clipping you put together! I can't wait to watch you on TV.

Alex S said...

Claudia! I want your books in this world! I also now know a very good thing to get for the package I am (slowly) preparing to send your way!!