Moving along on my list of 101 Things in 1001 Days!
1. Give away 50 things: I´ve given away 5 things already, 2 books to a friend, a scarf, a handmade vase and a small doily to another blogger.
2. Learn more about permaculture gardening.... I am reading 2 books on the subject and have started to sow spinch, rocket and 5 other types of salads.
8. I have found some fabric in my fabric basket for a pair of casual yoga pants. Will cut them out this week.
11. I have changed this one to 30 minutes of EXERCISE daily, so far I have walked, cycled or done pilates.
27. Go freelance: I have sent in my form to be able to do my own bookkeeping and taxes AND I have registered myself as an official language trainer. I will keep working for the same company but incorporate more of my own ideas into the lessons for now.
54. Reach my goal weight: I have started a journal and am using a WW booklet to keep track. 65. Erich bought me some comfortable espadrilles last week.
71. I have succeeded in drinking 2 litres a day since day 1.
76. Our financial advisor is coming over tonight and I will sign Stefan´s saving plan.
85. Have looked through and labeled all videos, that took ages!
96. See a picture of the plant box above, notice the view in the reflection!
100. I took the children for much needed haircuts yesterday and we will go again before we leave for Australia.
Thankyou everyone for your compliments about our house, it made my day to see that so many of you like it too!